I want Smash! to be back!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I want Smash! to be back!!

Post by Smash Fans on Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:11 am

Hihi!! I'm just new here. And I want Smash! manga to keep on going!!

Anyway, just a little contribution, I found a site that has almost all the raw version, if you guys don't have some of the volumes......
http://mangahelpers.com/search?q=smash

To be frankly, the raw version has reached till chapter 113 (Volume 8??) and in Japan, is till volume 14, recently.

I hope that you guys will not drop this manga, cause another Smash-releasing group, Bado-scan, has almost quit this manga for some personal reason.
http://pezyuan.net/badoscans/?p=33

I really hope you understand this situation. And thanks. All the best to you guys.

Btw, I'm not helping in translation and scanlation crew, cause I'm suck at both. Sorry.

Smash Fans
Spectator
Spectator

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I want Smash! to be back!!

Post by Dark-san on Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:05 am

Haha Smash fan,

For certain, please refer to this topic.

http://chibisuke.darkbb.com/general-talk-f2/to-drop-smash-or-to-continue-on-it-poll-t409.htm

Unless we get better raws and more staff to work on it. I won't even bother of picking it up.
Dark-san
Staff
Staff

Male
Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2009-03-02

View user profile http://www.pokemasters.com/forums

Back to top Go down

Post by Smash Fans on Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:17 pm

Dark-san wrote:Haha Smash fan,

http://chibisuke.darkbb.com/general-talk-f2/to-drop-smash-or-to-continue-on-it-poll-t409.htm

Unless we get better raws and more staff to work on it. I won't even bother of picking it up.

Yes, I went there before, but I can neither vote nor reply there cause the mods lock it so I made a post here. Anyway, hope that you could find some recruitment for this work. And btw, screw the people who said no to Smash! cause they don't really appreciate what this manga is really all about......

Smash Fans
Spectator
Spectator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by . on Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:38 am

Haha, you just told probably half the staff to screw off, so I dunno if we'll really pick up the project... Very Happy

And, as Dark-san said, we don't have the resources to do this work. Go recruit some of your fellow fans or something; I'll bet you can find a few good QCers and editors in the mix.

Staff
Staff

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smash Fans on Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:11 am

Panda wrote:Haha, you just told probably half the staff to screw off, so I dunno if we'll really pick up the project... Very Happy

And, as Dark-san said, we don't have the resources to do this work. Go recruit some of your fellow fans or something; I'll bet you can find a few good QCers and editors in the mix.

(For the first part)So you mean that some of the staffs are the one that said 'no'? How ridiculous.....I mean, how come you guys who started off this project for the past week months, and then suddenly said 'no'? (Now I know the dark side of Chibisuke~~~~)

(For the second part)Hmmm....I agree that you're lack of workforce cause you have other projects to do as well and you guys are busy~~~But anyway if you guys really have some spare time, come do this once in a while. We all are waiting for the new release.....

Smash Fans
Spectator
Spectator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEi on Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:41 am

then.. how about if we ever finish the series we're working on, then we can pick up that as well as some others?

i dunno >__>
just suggesting?

im going to try reading it to see if its good Razz

♪ ~ ♥ "I'm a YOSEi fairy that can bring miracles to the world! (And make it rain *v*)" ♥ ~ ♫
SEi
Staff
Staff

Female
Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2009-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justam on Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:12 pm

Smash Fans wrote:
Dark-san wrote:Haha Smash fan,

Yes, I went there before, but I can neither vote nor reply there cause the mods lock it so I made a post here. Anyway, hope that you could find some recruitment for this work. And btw, screw the people who said no to Smash! cause they don't really appreciate what this manga is really all about......

there were only 1-4 staff members who were interested when this project was picked up. The rest had little enthusiasm for it.

Dinos be epic.
justam
Flame King
Flame King

Male
Number of posts : 1106
Registration date : 2008-06-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaze on Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:10 am

@ Smash Fan
where were you when i voted 'yes'?
Kaze
Staff
Staff

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smash Fans on Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:52 pm

Like I said, I just new here, and I had just happened to found your site since you guys are the one releasing Smash! manga.

Smash Fans
Spectator
Spectator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vongola Cross on Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:19 am

Hey I really like Smash too. At first I thought "eh, badminton" but then I started reading it and I really like it. I hope you guys don't drop it.
Vongola Cross
Training wheels required.
Training wheels required.

Male
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-10-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mathi36 on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:37 am

If you take a look at MU's latest releases you'll notice that another group's picked it up. I'm quite glad since we don't have the time and means to work on it right now.
mathi36
Chibi Master
Chibi Master

Male
Number of posts : 2325
Registration date : 2008-06-14

View user profile http://www.chibisuke-scans.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down