Chibisuke-Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Answers Above - Questions Below

+14
pezyuan
Tinymushrooms
Ge4ce
SEi
Ichigo007
conankudo3
Huntress Krystle
kakkou
mathi36
jakiella
Lyre
justam
Kouri-chan
kid.21
18 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Answers Above - Questions Below - Page 5 Empty Re: Answers Above - Questions Below

Post by Dark-san Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:14 am

It is wrong to humans firstly because of two simple reasons. Firstly on the ethics aspect, if we killed our own kind, what is the difference between us and animals? Remember we, humans or homo sapiens, regard ourselves as the one of the most intelligent creature on the planet. We used our brains to survive. Animals don't because they don't used their brain much. Let us just used Chimpanzees as an example. They are at least 90% genetically similar to us. But why are they considered animal and not humans? The reason being that they killed their own kind and feeds on the flesh. So unless we want to be branded as beasts, there is no way we would killed our own kind.

Secondly, what is the logical aspect of killing humans? Remember we humans do things for a reason or for a benefit. Trust me, this is basic human instinct. Human killed each other based on the rational reasons like Singapore does. We execute drug peddlers, drug dealers etc to put a stop and act a deterent against drug abuse if the drug amount exceeds a certain limit. What is the reason here? To stamp out drug abuse. The benefit is to act as a deterrent to the general public.

There are also times when we killed humans irrationally. These actions are usually taken if we are blinded emotionally or by rage. You have seen reports, heard it from news and you can witness it for yourself. That even as an intellectually superior being we are still being lead astray by our feelings. And that is why we have man-rules, we call the law to properly control and bind our actions. That is why if you want to be considered, illogical and irrational, it is to kill a fellow human.

So in conclusion, we are intelligent. We used our brains more than the animal does. That is why it is wrong or at least it goes against our conscious of killing our own kind knowing that it is irrational, illogical, inhumane to do it.

What will you do if WORLD WAR III does happen? =0
Dark-san
Dark-san
Staff
Staff

Male
Number of posts : 924
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.pokemasters.com/forums

Back to top Go down

Answers Above - Questions Below - Page 5 Empty Re: Answers Above - Questions Below

Post by Kouri-chan Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:06 am

Probably die >.>

Can we stop with the serious philosophical questions now? XD
Kouri-chan
Kouri-chan
Goddess
Goddess

Female
Number of posts : 2552
Registration date : 2008-06-11

http://xkourichanx.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SEi Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:30 am

>___> i was only asking for one simple answer.
and the question was from a manga... im like.. "makes sense. now let's challenge the others" hm. well the manga's answer was.. at least.. 4 words T__T;

so yes. we shall stop.

uh... do you like sheep?
SEi
SEi
Staff
Staff

Female
Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Ge4ce Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:25 am

Sheeps are kewl! They give us woooool~

How much is 1+1?

Ge4ce
Staff
Staff

Male
Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by SEi Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:46 am

uh... uhhhhh......................

2?
SEi
SEi
Staff
Staff

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinymushrooms Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:26 am

Two heads are better than ooone~!

Except when one is a dumbass.

What kind of person annoys you the most, and why?
Tinymushrooms
Tinymushrooms
Beginner Cyclist
Beginner Cyclist

Male
Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by SEi Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:31 am

the kind of person that just simply annoys me with whatever they have and don't have. i can hate a person from their voice, i can hate a person from their way of speech, i can hate a person from the way they walk, i can hate a person from anything. im not weird.
sometimes, i hold my killing intent (as in.. wanting to murder that person) inside my mind so much that i get a headache. high blood pressure, my science teacher called it. i couldnt even walk home >__> felt sick all the way.

(if tinytiny is posting next:)WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN TINYTINY?
(if someone other than tinytiny is posting next:)WHERE DO YOU THINK TINYTINY WAS?
SEi
SEi
Staff
Staff

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinymushrooms Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:33 am

uh...

when?
Tinymushrooms
Tinymushrooms
Beginner Cyclist
Beginner Cyclist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SEi Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:35 am

what do you mean, "when?"

ive been on for at least three days and i haven't seen you on.
personal issues?
SEi
SEi
Staff
Staff

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinymushrooms Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:51 am

Ah, lessee... Friday I went to SF to see the Symphony Orchestra playing music and sfx to a showing of the Classic Looney Toons cartoons, then people came over to look at planets through my mother(gone camping)'s telescope. Saturday my gf was at my house the entire day, so I was...busy. Sunday my friend had a pool party/bbq at his house, and by the time I got home from all that I just passed out in a gross little puddle all over my bed. Today I live. Summer weekends are generally Jennytime, but I am usually online weekday nights.

What is your worst "battle scar" from?
Tinymushrooms
Tinymushrooms
Beginner Cyclist
Beginner Cyclist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SEi Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:26 am

um.. okay... >__<;

hm.. "battle scar"? well. since it's in quotations, you mean... mentally.. and not physcially.. probably.. since you dont really "battle" around here.. um.. i would say.. i dont have one? - meaning, i dont have any scars. but the only thing that seems to be a scar is the one in my mind. i dont know how it got in there (meaning, i dont know how i got the scar), but i at least accept it though i dont know and dont remember where/when/why i got it, well.. idk. i just face facts. this "scar" is "memory."

does that make sense?
SEi
SEi
Staff
Staff

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinymushrooms Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:34 am

It makes sense in an interesting way. I do know what you mean. what I'd meant, though, was physical scars or wounds. Calling a scratch you woke up with in the morning a "battle scar" just makes it sound more interesting. Make sense? I got one this weekend when i stepped on one of the old plastic chairs by the pool deck and it broke, scratching up my leg. Make sense?

Try again! Very Happy
Tinymushrooms
Tinymushrooms
Beginner Cyclist
Beginner Cyclist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SEi Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:54 am

lol make sense make sense. yours makes more sense than mine Razz
and.. try again?

what do you mean by 'try again'?
SEi
SEi
Staff
Staff

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinymushrooms Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:31 am

battle scars, battle scars!

What was the worst physical injury you have ever received?
Tinymushrooms
Tinymushrooms
Beginner Cyclist
Beginner Cyclist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SEi Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:40 am

mm. im not sure. i dont remember actually...
um.. but i do remember those times when i get recklessly hit by random objects that always seem attracted to me xD especially handballs and .. tennis racquets >___> well.

off topic now.
what do you want to be when you grow up?
SEi
SEi
Staff
Staff

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by justam Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:18 am

on course to becoming an actuary lol.

and back to philosophical questions. >=) cause i'm a douche.

"Does the end ever justify the means?" By that I mean if you have a morally correct goal, but you can only achieve it with morally incorrect actions (e.g. killing, blackmailing etc.), would you go through it anyway?
justam
justam
Flame King
Flame King

Male
Number of posts : 1106
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouri-chan Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:08 pm

It really does depend on each individual situation. History is too full of these situations and if things hadn't gone the terrible way they had it's arguable that we wouldn't be such an advanced civilisation now. (Conquistadors raping the New World, Auschwitz -> can be argued to promote peace/be a symbol of NEVER AGAIN..., lots more) Bla bla bla... I KNOW I'M AVOIDING THE QUESTION

Do you like kids?
Kouri-chan
Kouri-chan
Goddess
Goddess

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinymushrooms Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:00 am

I don't mind seeing children every once in a while, but my own behavior as a child, and that of my siblings, has convinced me that I do not wish to reproduce.

If your teacher tells you that ten and twelve are eight, do you question her?
Tinymushrooms
Tinymushrooms
Beginner Cyclist
Beginner Cyclist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ge4ce Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:34 pm

"Teacher? Isn't it time to retire?"

If you can buy anything in the world... what would you buy? (Can be from a country to a pencil sharper.)

Ge4ce
Staff
Staff

Male
Number of posts : 896
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by justam Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:34 pm

Kouri-chan wrote:Do you like kids?

pedophilic question there kouri...

if i could buy anything in the world, I'd bribe whoever is letting me buy anything in the world to sign a contract that gives me the right to buy multiple items of anything in the world at any time I wish, and subsequently live on that instead of my future income. =D HAHAHAHA

how's the weather today?
justam
justam
Flame King
Flame King

Male
Number of posts : 1106
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouri-chan Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:11 pm

TERRIBLE D:
Rainy.
I missed the train TWICE pffff

because as i got off the train, my next interchange train LEFT.
I was waiting for a train to get its ass through the middle platform so I could cross the chasm to the other side to get to my train, it didn't come, another one of the trains heading my way came and left. AAAAAAAAAG XD

@justam: I'm teaching at the kindergarten! Kids kids kids!

How would you make an ad poster for a full-day (first in the country) kindergarten program?
Kouri-chan
Kouri-chan
Goddess
Goddess

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by SEi Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:14 am

O___O
lol im not sure what that means... but...
an ad poster? er.. put a lot of childish things in it, state the name, address, phone, etc. of the place... put pictures of happy children.. use catchy colors... idk?

do you got any summer reading books you have to read?
SEi
SEi
Staff
Staff

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinymushrooms Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:15 am

Sadly, no. I'm out of hs, so none of that anymore. Hopefully I can get into an English class. But I am planning to read Italo Calvino's "Invisible Cities," and a couple other things on my bookshelf when I have time. I also want to reread Blame on OneManga, simply because it's so awesome.

What's your favorite movie?/why?
Tinymushrooms
Tinymushrooms
Beginner Cyclist
Beginner Cyclist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by SEi Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:10 pm

mm. none. i dont really watch movies. but if i were to REALLY SAY SO.. then it might as well be.. let's see.. i forgot what it's called. it's .. it's.. a really old movie but i still like it. er.... i forgot the title. like seriously T^T;
ill EDIT when i remember >__>

[EDIT] Atlantis - i think that's what its called Very Happy

do you like snakes? why/why not?

Last edited by SEi on Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
SEi
SEi
Staff
Staff

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kouri-chan Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:26 pm

I like looking at snakes and feeling their skin and watching them do things XD
It's cool.
In our biology lab we have a snake. I never go there anymore since I dropped biology (actually i dropped it 3 years ago... BUT YEAH...) but yeah feeding time is really cool.

Grape or raisin?
Kouri-chan
Kouri-chan
Goddess
Goddess

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next