Chibisuke-Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proofreading and Quality Checking applications

3 posters

Go down

Proofreading and Quality Checking applications Empty Proofreading and Quality Checking applications

Post by justam Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:22 pm

So... you want to proofread or do quality checking for us hey? =)

Proofreaders: PM me or Kouri-chan, and we'll give you the latest translation script to proofread. We'll read through it, and if we think you've got what it takes, we'll contact you.

QC'ers: PM me. I'll fill you in with the rest.
justam
justam
Flame King
Flame King

Male
Number of posts : 1106
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Proofreading and Quality Checking applications Empty Proofrerading

Post by soccer2play Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:11 am

Hi
I have absolutly zero expierence but I would like to be a proffreader in english
i have lived in the US for 16 years and am 17
When can i take the proofreading test
email me at soccer2play@yahoo.com
Thanks
SOCCER

soccer2play
Spectator
Spectator

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-08

Back to top Go down

Proofreading and Quality Checking applications Empty Re: Proofreading and Quality Checking applications

Post by Coda Lys Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:49 pm

Hiya there to everyone at Chibisuke-scans. I have just recently become a TOTAL addict of Over Drive, and, as (im)patient as I am to wait for the scanlated chapters, I thought I could offer my services as a proofreader to help you guys update faster (and get a preview on the chapters Razz).

I will admit it: I'm a total noob when it comes to scanlating and all that stuff, and this is my first venture into this wonderful world, so please take it easy on me. I'm willing to learn and be taught, and I'll definitely try my best like Shinozaki!

In any case, I'm the editor-in-chief of my school paper, so I'd say I have pretty good English. I have some experience in Japanese (just katakana and hiragana; no kanji except some of the more common ones, though), too. I write fanfiction, too, if that's any way to boast about my writing/editing abilities. I'm still experimenting with CS3, though I'm too sure where that's going. I can handle basic English grammar and spelling pretty well, and I play words by ear, so I know if it sounds awkward or weird or just doesn't fit.

I'm also willing to learn the other roles of a scanlating team, so if anyone is willing to become my master, I'll be a dutiful disciple! Very Happy

You can contact me through:

Email at: coda.lys.1995@gmail.com or
Send a PM to my Fanfiction.net account: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2525272/Coda_Lys

I'll be looking forward to your reply!
Coda Lys
Coda Lys
Spectator
Spectator

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-02-05

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2525272/Coda_Lys

Back to top Go down

Proofreading and Quality Checking applications Empty Re: Proofreading and Quality Checking applications

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down